Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Slippers. :3

Yay! I have my new and own slippers! :3

Maybe you're wondering why I'm saying this.
Actually, there's another incident that happened to us last month.

Guess what?

All our slippers are stolen! D:

My brother woke me up one morning saying that our slippers are gone.
As I got off the bed to check, it's true! Our slippers are gone. :|
I hate the thieves!
My slippers at that time are new and it's only 3 days old. Grrr!
My mom suspected that the teens that are roaming around
our barangay are the one that stole our slippers.
They must be high from sniffing drugs and
when I say drugs - it means marijuana or shabu.

One of our neighbors told us that there are many teens around
our barangay that has this habit of sniffing drugs.
Sometimes, it leads them to stealing things and selling it
just to have money to buy drugs.

I don't know how these teens managed to roam around
when we have curfew in our barangay.

I hope that the parents should be more responsible of their children.

To end this blog, the new slippers that I bought are the exact
slippers stolen from me.

I really loved the design and color.
Luckily, when I searched for it, it's the last pair with
the exact design and color in size 6. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment