Friday, May 22, 2009

Shizen Orchestra Convention.

This is the first time that I've attended an anime convention.

Shizen Orchestra Convention is held at the SMX.


This is also the first time that I have seen so many cosplayers.

I'm with my friends Dann, Prince, Trance, Anne and Ate Jojie.

There are stalls that sells hat, dolls, bags, clothes and many other stuffs.


I also got the chance to see one of the most famous cosplayers, Alodia with her sister Ashley.

They're both pretty. weeee~


Here are some photos of cosplayers in the event:

Pata, Pata, Patapon.

Gundam

Orochimaru

Lucky Star?

Sgt. Keroro

Hard Gay

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Our group picture.

Anne and Ate Jojie



I'm looking forward to other cosplay event like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment