Friday, July 31, 2009

For Tita Cory's Death.

Where did I knew about this news?

Here's the story:

My bestfriend texted me and told me that Tita Cory died at 3:18 this morning.
I was shocked and texter her back asking if that's true.

And then, I opened our TV and watched the special coverage of ABS-CBN.
After watching it, I feel like crying.
I was so sad about her death.



I may not be a personal friend or a fan, but that's what I felt about her death.
We all know that President Cory Aquino has been a great and honest president.
She fought for the freedom of the Filipino people when Marcos declared Martial Law.

Even though, I haven't witnessed her dedication and her love for the country,
With the testimonials of the people that became part of her life,
I truly believe that she's been a great leader to our country
and a great mother to her children.


I offer this yellow rose and short prayer as a sign of my
respect and love for our Former President, Cory Aquino.

Dear Almighty God,

I thank you for giving us, Tita Cory Aquino.
For she has been a great leader and mother to us and to her children.

I thank you for giving her strength to fight for her sickness and
for giving her a chance to spend her last days and last hour with her family.

I wish her soul may rest in peace.
I know that she's with you right now and watching us from above.

Please give her family the strength that they need.


Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment