Monday, September 21, 2009

Dinner Date with College Friends

Hi everyone~
It's been 2 months since I last posted here.
Well, I'm going to give you another update.

Last Sept. 18, 09
I went to Makati to join my friends in a dinner date.
Yes, a dinner date.

Even though were not complete, I'm happy that I got a chance to see them again.

Okay, I'll start my story now.

I woke up early to prepare myself
because I'm going to our school to meet my other friends
who are going to dinner date.

Actually, I don't know how to go to Makati alone.
Yes, you read it right.

I'm not "gala" so I'm not familiar of the different ways
on how to go to Makati.

Oh, I only know 1 way.
To ride a van straight to Makati and the rest,
I don't know how.

Okay, enough of that.

When I entered the school,
I noticed the changes since we've graduated.
I miss our school days.
I didn't have the chance to photograph some of the changes,
because I'm carrying a lot of things.
I need to meet my friends soon
so, I walked straight to the canteen where they stayed.

At 2:30 pm, we're already on our way to Makati.
We walked from Ayala station to Glorietta 5.

We waited for my other friend and checked on the restaurant
where we are going to eat.
Unfortunately, they don't accept reservations every Friday.
So we have to wait for our other friends.


As the time pass by, a lot of people are entering Giligan's.
So, we have to change venue.

We decided to eat at Gerry's Grill.
We have to wait for 2 hours
because there's so many people inside.

But, it's worth the wait.
Their food is so delicious.
We enjoyed every food that we ate.

Oh, I don't have any pictures of the food that we ordered.
We were too occupied in eating that time because we're so hungry.

Here's a picture of our bill:


So, here are some pictures from our dinner date.


Thank you guys!
Looking forward to our next dinner date!


Oh, by the way, I want to thank Anne & Dann
for treating me in the dinner date. :D

~ The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment