Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mall Hopping with Anne & Dann.

After our dinner date,
I stayed for a night in Anne's dorm.

The following day,
we walked around Glorietta, Greenbelt, SM and Landmark.

First stop: SM!
We tried Snow Cone!


After eating Snow Cone, I tried to eat yoghurt from Red Mango.

On first look, it looks like ice cream.
But, it's a yoghurt. The looks of it is deceiving.

All I can say is that, I don't like it. Haha.
Maybe, I'm just not used eating this kind of things.

We walked straight to Greenbelt 5 to look around.
And they brought me to Classic Confections.


Eventhough the desserts are expensive,
I bought a Tiramisu which costs P200.00

and it's so delicious!
I'll go back there when I have the chance to go to Makati again.


Dann bought me a Sheep designed cookie from Classic Confections.
Thanks Dann! :D

After eating in Classic Confections, we walked around Greenbelt 
and then we went straight to Landmark to eat our late lunch.

After eating our late lunch, we headed straight home
because it looked like it's going to rain hard that day.

Thank you guys!
I'm looking forward to our next mall hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment